Terms and conditions of the Stuttgart Festival of Animated Film
Festival badges and accreditations
- Festival badges and accreditations are personalized, non-transferable and cannot be replaced.
- Once bought, festival badges and accreditations cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Festival badges and accreditations grant access to all events of the Stuttgart Festival of Animated Film. Excluded are special events that are invite-only.
- Seating capacities are limited by fire regulations. Seating reservations are not possible. For holders of festival badges and accreditations seats will be kept free until 15min before the event.
Photography, film and audio recordings
- Film and audio recordings are forbidden during all events. In case of violation, we reserve the right to withdraw accreditations or festival badges, to confiscate the recordings or to ban the participant from the event.
- The Stuttgart Festival of Animated Film employs a professional photographer during the event und reserves the right to use all images that they take for promotion and publication purposes.
- The Stuttgart Festival of Animated Film employs a camera crew to record the event. The recordings will be used for promotion and publication purposes.
- All data collected with the purchase will be used exclusively for the generation of festival passes and accreditations, for statistical surveys and promotion and will not be passed on to third parties.