FMX – Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Immersive Media
Taking place at the same time as the Stuttgart International Festival of Animated Film (ITFS), our partner event FMX – Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Immersive Media is the place to be for anyone interested in digital entertainment. FMX is an event by Filmakademie’s Animationsinstitut and has been one of the world’s most influential conferences in the industry for many years.
FMX 2019 – Bridging The Gap
Bridging the Gap, the central theme of FMX 2019, will highlight worldviews and workflows that inspire exchange in the fields of animation, effects, games and immersive media.
FMX 2019 will explore how to
- unite artistic expression and technological invention
- link human and artificial intelligence
- take the leap from indie to IP
- create social awareness through popular culture
- cross over from education into the industry
- bridge the left and right sides of your brain
and much more.
In this spirit, FMX 2019 is dedicated to bridging the gaps between people and projects from around the world.
You can find the latest program updates here: https://fmx.de/program2019/
We are looking forward to welcoming you at FMX 2019!