30. April 2023 @ 15:00 – 16:00 – This programme continues the presentation of contemporary Ukrainian animation which the ITFS started last year. The new programme features nine stylistically different films created over the past nine years. Along with the films by directors working in Ukraine, Mykyta Lyskov, Oleh Fedchenko, Manuk Depoian and Katya Chepik, there are also films by directors who are […]
Display events on your blog.
30. April 2023 @ 15:00 – 17:00 – Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg is one of the world’s leading film schools, with a focus on project-oriented training and preparation for a powerful entry into the film and media industry. The Animationsinstitut is a practice-oriented, internationally leading school for animation, interactive media and VFX.At the ITFS 2023 you will have the exclusive opportunity to get to know […]
30. April 2023 @ 15:30 – 17:30 – The Tricks for Kids competition showcases outstanding, selected animated films from around the world for children and families. The award winnes reel on Sunday shows the highlights from the competition: the winners sof the day elected by the children’s jury and the winning film of the Tricks for Kids Award as well as the winning […]
30. April 2023 @ 17:00 – 18:45 – Don Hall, Qui Nguyen // USA 2022, 102 min, German version with English ST (CC)No less than three generations of the Clade family try to band together and traverse an unknown, dangerous land that lies beneath their own world. So they leave on an adventurous exploratory tour.
30. April 2023 @ 18:00 – 20:00 – In the 1970s and 1980s, animated series first appeared on German television on a large scale. The series were often produced by ZDF, for example, in co-production with Japanese animation studios. These include the children’s series ‘ Die Biene Maja’, ‘Heidi’ or ‘Wickie und die starken Männer’. But also, series like “Alice im Wunderland’ (“Alice’s […]
30. April 2023 @ 19:00 – 20:15 – Every year on International Animation Day on 28 October, Casa da Animação organises the unique animation event ‘A Festa Mundial da Animação’ in Coimbra, Portugal.ITFS shows two programmes curated by Casa da Animação with the current year’s best animated films from Portugal: one programme from the ‘Professionals Category” and one with films by Portuguese students.Ice […]
30. April 2023 @ 19:00 – 21:00 – The winners of the film competitions will be honoured in the Festival’s closing ceremony hosted by Anja Lange.Afterwards, you can see all the award-winning films in full length at 10 pm in the cinemas: The Award Winners Reel Short Films at Gloria 2 and the AniMovie winner at Gloria 1.L-BANK ROTUNDEMI, 04.05., 18:30 UHR //
30. April 2023 @ 20:00 – 22:00 – The films highlight the topics of climate protection, biodiversity, the environment, and sustainability in visually powerful and sharp-witted animations and encourage critical contemplation in both humorous and serious ways. Le chant du cachalotDirector: Adeline Faye / Belgium, France / 2022 / 11:50 min / Screenplay: Adeline Faye / Production: Novanima / World Sales: NovanimaOne morning, […]
30. April 2023 @ 20:15 – 22:15 – Ari Folman // Israel, France, Germany, Belgium, Poland, Luxembourg 2013, 123 min, English OV with German STActress Robin Wright agrees to a fateful deal: a Hollywood studio buys the rights to her person, scans her body and is allowed to cast her digital image in every imaginable role for 20 years. When she returns at […]
30. April 2023 @ 22:00 – 23:30 – Cheeky, poetic and artistically diverse: the five works nominated at the 2023 Oscars in the ANIMATION SHORTS category take us from the reality conflict of an office worker to a seafaring epic and to ice suppliers from the high mountains. A boy makes friends with animals and a young woman searches for the hottest guy.OscarrolleDirector: […]