Find here details on film submission to the ITFS at a glance – including submission deadlines, registration forms and regulations.
- International Competition (International short film competition for animated films)
- Young Animation (International student film competition)
- Tricks for Kids (International competition for short films)
- Trickstar Nature Award (Competition for animated short films that deal with the issues of climate protection, biodiversity, environment and sustainability in a critical and informative and also entertaining and humorous way.)
- AniMovie (International feature-film competition
The Trickstar Business is an animation industry’s business prize which will be awarded during Animation Production Days (APD) 2021 by Stuttgart Festival of Animated Film (ITFS).
The Trickstar Business Award is worth 7,500 € and recognises national or international innovative and groundbreaking business models for projects or companies in the animation industry. This makes Trickstar Business the world’s first animation prize to be explicitly focused on business. The prize is being sponsored by the Verband Region Stuttgart.
Award for the animation-based computer game from Germany with the best visual
design and aesthetics in the amount of 5,000 Euro, sponsored by MFG Medien- und
Filmgesellschaft Baden-Württemberg mbH.
This award aims to promote excellent screenplays in German or English language for
feature-length animated fi lms.